Only a few more days to sign up for my July group course. A month of nutrition and fitness accountability:
- Weekly nutrition topics to gain a healthier relationship with food and weight loss
- 2 live workouts a week
- Month of unlimited access to the group page & time to ask me questions!
- Month of accountability
Since it is my first one, I am running a special for this group at a discounted rate of $149 (Value of $199)!
I have been working hard on creating the content so you can get the most out of it! Here is a little example of what is to come each week!
Just because it is in the middle of summer, doesn’t mean you forget about your health. Many people get so caught up on bathing suit season, that they forget about the importance of food is to fuel our bodies and provide us nutrients. So it is never too late to focus on your health, this course is for you!
Avocado Beet Salad with Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette
Flavors of summer mixed into this refreshing salad.
4 cups mixed greens
6-8 oz of crab meat
4 beets, cooked (I boiled mine until soft) and chopped
1/2 avocado, sliced
2 tbsp goat cheese
- Ingredients for balsamic vinaigrette
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp dijion mustard
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- In a medium bowl place greens on the bottom. Top with crab, beets, avocado, and goat cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together for the vinaigrette.
- Top salad with vinaigrette.
- Enjoy as much as I did!